- This event has passed.
August 23, 2018 @ 5:15 pm - 8:15 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:15pm on Thursday, repeating until August 23, 2018
From the moment you join us on the hayride until after the family-fun activities, corn maze and music around the bonfire, you’ll create great memories of this relaxing evening in the country. Share a farm-fresh meal with the Smucker Family on our homestead, all served under a tent among the rows of corn. This authentic taste of Amish Country will be an experience you’ll remember forever.
• Barbecue chicken and fresh-picked corn on the cob prepared on-site
• Baked Idaho and sweet potatoes
• Grandma Smucker’s baked lima beans
• Pennsylvania Dutch chow chow, cole slaw and applesauce
• Rolls, butter and apple butter
• Our famous whoopie pies from the Bird-in-Hand Bakery & Cafe
• Angel food cake with seasonal berries
Tickets sell out early and include tax and gratuity.
$45.95 for adults; $24.95 for children ages 4-12; children 3 and under eat free!