The weather is getting slightly too cold for camping these days—but if you still want that feeling of unplugging your electronics and settling into the beautiful outdoors, we highly recommend booking a cottage or cabin at Refreshing Mountain Retreat Center! Rejuvenate your relationship with both nature and your family/friends.
Refreshing Mountain’s newly built family-style cabins provide a clean, restful, and wholesome opportunity to get away with your entire family or friend group. All you have to worry about is relaxing and having fun. You can take a hike on their woodland grounds with gorgeous overlooks or enjoy togetherness around a campfire. If you’re feeling especially adventurous, add one or more of their outdoor adventure activities to your cabin rental—canopy zipline tours, horse rides, or the farm animal experience! They even offer a special discount for this combination.
The cottage cabins are fully furnished, sleep up to 8 people in 2 bedrooms (1 queen bed and 4 bunk beds), have a private bathroom, a living room, and a kitchen. Every cabin is heated for your comfort (and has AC in the summer, too.)
Bonus: All pricing includes WiFi, linens, and towels. There are also meeting spaces in select cabins.
- 2 bedrooms (1 queen bed, 4 bunks)
- Sleeps up to 8 people
- Private bathroom
- Living room area with fold-out futon
- Kitchen with electric range (no oven), microwave, and refrigerator/freezer
- Cabinets stocked with pots, pans, utensils, bowls, plates, and cups
- Linens & towels
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
- Air-conditioning & heat
- Campfire pit
- Free outdoor pool access (seasonal)
- Note: There is no television in the cabins
(717) 802-8173 | Book Here | Request Info Here